Would you like an antibody test for COVID-19?
This study is being coordinated by the HSE and undertaken by St. James’s Hospital and University Hospital Galway. All staff members are invited to participate; this includes staff from all departments! You can take part even if you know you have had COVID-19. You can take part if you have been vaccinated and also if you have not been vaccinated. No-one will get your results apart from you. They won’t be linked to any of your records. Your information will be confidential.
The aim of the study is to improve understanding of:
- which staff are most at risk
- how many infections are asymptomatic
- the degree of potential immunity among healthcare workers
- how long antibodies last for
- antibody response after vaccination
The study involves a short online questionnaire. After completing this questionnaire, you will get a link to book your blood test on a date between April 19th - 28rd.
This first round of this study was done in October 2020. If you participated in October, we would love you to participate again. You can also participate this time if you did not participate in October.
Please read the full Participant Information Leaflet here. :
- Patient information leaflet (English)
- Patient information leaflet (Filipino)
- Patient information leaflet (Hindi)
- Patient information leaflet (Polish)
- Patient information leaflet (Portuguese)